What We Do
The industry has changed so much over the last few years that no one has all the answers. Some homebuilders have made a conscious decision to join forces in the Alliance, and address that change - head on.
We're a collaborative think tank for the housing industry - for builders, driven by builders.
The Alliance represents more than 75 of the top builders in the U.S., collaborating with IBACOS, leading product and material suppliers, and other key industry stakeholders to drive innovation in housing.
3 Key Values the Alliance Offers
- How We Live™ - We put the "life lived in the home" first in the pursuit of helping builders design, build, deliver and market better homes
- How We Build - We track builder benchmarking, uncover industry trends, and bring the latest news on codes and standards, for today and the next three years
- Future of Homebuilding - We offer guidance to builders by providing information on emerging technologies, system solutions, advanced building practices, and the evolution of homebuilding
6 Ways to Connect, Research and Collaborate
- Research - How We Live research studies
- Feedback - surveys, focus groups, web meetings
- Website/Social Media - this site, LinkedIn (members only), Facebook, and Twitter
- Newsletter - free, monthly updates via email with more info on the web (sign up)
- Live Interaction - Technical Summit (spring), Annual Meeting (fall)
- Outreach - member profiles and news, collaborative industry presentations, media relations
Visit What's New to read our latest articles, press releases, reports, and event information.